Sushant Singh Rajput death is nothing short of a shock. The face on which everyone used to smile, today has made everyone sad. Everyone is shocked, disturbed by Sushant’s suicide.
Sushant Singh Rajput last Instagram post was for mother. Sharing the picture with her mother, Sushant wrote in the caption, ‘The past evaporating with tears, the dreams engraving an arc of a smile and a fleeting life, a conversation between the two.’
Bollywood actor Sushant singh Rajput
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput was one of Bollywood’s favorite and finest actors, Sushant created a distinct identity in Bollywood with his hard work and ability. Apart from being an actor, he was also a great dancer. Sushant, 31, was born in Patna, Bihar.
His father’s name is KK Singh, who has been a government officer and his mother’s name is not known to anyone, but he died in 2002. Sushant has 4 sisters, out of which his elder sister Mitu Singh is a state level cricketer. Sushant’s school was studied at St.
Cairns High School in Patna, after which he started studying mechanical engineering from Delhi College of Engineering but left the middle and moved towards acting.
Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Biography
Sushant singh Rajput Family Background
Sushant Singh Rajput is born in Patna, Bihar. His father K.K. singh is a retired government official. Sushant’s mother died in 2002 of a brain haemorrhage. His family settled in Delhi in the early 2000s. Sushant also has 4 sisters, one of whom Mitu Singh is a state level cricketer.
Sushant was in a relationship with Ankita Lokhande for six years. However, the couple broke up in 2016. Sushant was also alleged to be dating his Raabta co-star Kriti Sanon.
Rajput has his early studies at St. Cairns High School, Patna and further studies at Kulachi Hansraj Model School in Delhi. After this, he completed mechanical engineering from Delhi College of Engineering.
Sushant singh Rajput Career
Sushant’s career started as a backup dancer and he has also danced several times at the Filmfare Awards. At the same time, he was first noticed by the casting team of Balaji Telefilmus after which his career started with a serial called ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’ in which he played the role of Preet Juneja but GTV.
The show ‘Pavitra Rishta’ proved to be a milestone for his career. After this he also appeared in dance reality shows’ Jara Nach Ke Dikha 2 and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 and after that Sushant took a stance in films and started his film journey with the film ‘Kai Po Che‘.
After that, Rajput appeared in the film “Suddh Desi Romance” alongside Parineeti Chopra and Vaani Kapoor. He played the lead character in Dibakar Banerjee’s “Detective Byomkesh Bakshy.”
In 2016, Sushant played the lead role in Indian the cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni‘s biography, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story. The film was one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of 2016
Subsequently, he went on to star in commercially successful films “Kedarnath” and “Chhichhore.
Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Personal Life Information
Talking about Sushant’s personal life, he stayed in the serial Pritha Rishta and was in a relationship with his co-star Ankita Lokhande. Sushant was very close to his mother and after his death Sushant’s entire family moved to Delhi.
The life of Sushant, who made his place in the eyes of everyone with his first film, has not been easy, without the parents’ wish, he chose films as his career and has established a different place in the industry today.
Sushant Singh Rajput Affairs, Girlfriend Gossip Information
During this journey of Sushant, his name was paired with his co-star Ankita Lokhande, both of whom lived together in live-in, according to the news of a long-time relationship. It is said that there was such a deep relationship between the two that if there was a kissing scene of Sushant in any film.
Sushant used to tell this to Ankita in advance and he used to do such scenes only after his consent. Actor Kriti Senan is told behind the end of this beautiful relationship between Ankita and Sushante. If the news is to be believed, while doing the film together, the proximity of both of them increased greatly, due to which Ankita and Sushant separated.
Actor Sushant Singh Rajput Favorite Things | likes and dislikes
Talking about Sushant’s likes and dislikes,
- He loved eating Rajma Rice, Aloo Paratha, Puran Poli, Lassi and Pasta.
- He also loves to dance and play video games.
- Isha Sherwani is his favorite actress and he is a big fan of director Sanjayleela Bhansali,
- He is also very fond of cricket. Sushant is a wonderful actor, soon we got to see some of his more wonderful films. But he is no more.
- Screen Award for Best Male Debut for the film “Kai Po Che” (2014)
- Producers Guild Film Award for Best Male Debut for “Kai Po Che” (2014)
- Screen Award for Best Actor (Critics) for the film “M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story” (2017)
- Best Actor for M.S Dhoni: The Untold Story at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (2017)
Shushant earns Rs. 5-6 crores per film.
Some Interesting facts related to Sushant Singh Rajput that you will hardly know
1. Sushant was very high in studies, due to this he sat in many exams and succeeded but he had to make his career in films, so he first came to Delhi and then moved to Mumbai.
2. Sushant has been a student of famous choreographer Shyamak Davar. Sushant also performed at the 2006 Commonwealth Games. After this, he has also acted as a background dancer at the 51st Filmfare Awards.
3. After coming to Mumbai, he also performed with a dance group trained by famous choreographer Ashley Lobo. He then joined the theater and this is perhaps why he succeeded in becoming a hardworking actor.
4. He has also learned martial arts tricks from famous action director Alan Amin.
5. He has worked in a serial called ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil’ before the famous TV serial Pritha Rishta.
6. He became a door-to-door choice with his character Manav Deshmukh played in a sacred relationship.
7. He has also been a participant in big dance shows like ‘Jara Nach Ke Dikha 2’ and ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4’ and during ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4’ he has also got the title of ‘Most Consistent Performer’.
8. The life of Sushant, who made his place in the eyes of everyone with his first film, has not been easy. He chose films as his career without the parents’ wish and today he has established a different position in the industry.
9. He got inspiration from his character in the film ‘Kya Pe Che’ from his sister Mitu Singh. Mitu Singh is a state level crate player.
10. There was a time when actresses did not want to work with him because they were from an ordinary family and had no film background. The film ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ is an example of this. Parineeti Chopra was signed for the film after a long time.
11. He is also concerned about his love life in newspapers and television. Has been in the headlines. He has been in a relationship with his girlfriend Ankita Lokhande for a long time and according to the news, they live together in live-in.
12. The two Love Birds met for the first time on the set of ‘Pious Relationship’ and from there the love between the two started to grow.
13. It is said that there is such a deep relationship between the two that if there is a kissing scene of Sushant in any film, then Sushant tells this thing to Ankita in advance and only after they agree they would execute such a scene. Huh.
14. He is in the news for his upcoming film Detective Byomkesh Bakshi. The first look and trailer of the film has already created a buzz in the market and the audience is very happy to see Sushant in this role.
15. According to director Dibakar Banerjee, his first choice for the role of Byomkesh Bakshi was Sushant Singh.
16. It is said that the film has a long kissing scene filmed between her and actress Swastika Mukherjee, which is longer than Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s filmed ‘Ramlila’ scene.
17. He was also played her in the biopic on Indian cricketer MS Dhoni.
Sushant Singh Rajput Death
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has died by hanging himself in his house in Mumbai. His servant saw his body hanging from the fan and informed the police. The Mumbai Police has reached his house for investigation. As of now, not much information has come out.
For the film industry and their fans, this news is nothing short of a shock. Let me tell you, Sushant Singh Rajput was just 34 years old. In 2013, Sushant made an entry in Bollywood films after earning a name in the house of ‘Ghar Ghar’ in the television world. Sushant has always got the love of fans. In such a situation, this accident is shocking.