The rmonsoon season is considered to be the best season. After the intense heat and intense sunlight, this season is very relieving. People enjoy this season as well, but at the same time they have to take care of themselves in this season as the risk of infections and diseases is highest during the monsoon.
Monsoon Skin Care Tips
Monsoon Skin Care needs to be taken care of most during the rainy season. Actually, monsoon brings with it a variety of skin problems. Many people complain of pimples or pimples due to stickiness in the rain. Not only this, in addition to acne, it is also common to have health and skin problems like itching, burning and red spots. In such a situation, you need to take special care of the skin in this season.
Before monsoon skin care, we know, skin problem in monsoon
The effect of monsoon is more on your skin. Therefore, just as in this season, special care is needed for the health, in the same way special care is also taken for the skin. While the rainy season brings happiness and relief, along with it, many troubles come. We tell you that if you do not take care of yourself during the monsoon, then you may have to face these skin related problems.
5 Common Skin problem in monsoon
1. Red rashes in monsoon
In this season, rashes, redness, rash occur on the skin. If this does not happen, after getting wet in the rain, dry yourself well and apply moisturizer on the skin. This will keep your skin hydrated and get rid of rashes.
2. Acne in monsoon
Along with this, the skin becomes oily due to the humid monsoon. This causes pimples on the face. Let me tell you that the pimples that come out on oily skin in monsoon do not disappear quickly and persist for many days.
3. Blackheads in Monsoon
This season, due to the humid monsoon, perspiration continues in this season. Due to this, all the pores of the skin are open. Dirt penetrates into these pores which take the form of whiteheads and blackheads. If you also face this kind of problem during the monsoon season, then it should be treated before the onset of monsoon.
4. Hair fall in monsoon
Just as humidity in this season has a bad effect on the skin, similarly this season is not good for hair. Excessive sweating causes dendruff in the hair. Dendruff causes hair breakage.
5. Fungal infections in monsoon
One problem that most people face during the rainy season is fungal infection. Actually, fungal infection occurs on the skin due to wet rains or wearing wet clothes, shoes and slippers for a long time.
Monsoon Skin Care Tips
With the help of these common tips given below, in the monsoon, you can protect your skin from rainy problems by taking some precautions at home and office.
Some Common Monsoon Skin care tips for Daily uses.
1. After getting wet in the rain dry yourself well and apply moisturizer on the skin. This will keep your skin hydrated and will not cause rashes.
2. In this season, the face should be cleaned at least 4 times a day. Good brand face wash and cleanser should be used to clean the face. Anti-bacterial toner should also be applied before sleeping at night. Keep in mind, the clearer your face is, the less the effect of rainy bacteria on it.
3. There is a great need to exfoliate the skin during monsoon. Because in this season, open pores also cause acne problems, which do not end for several days.
4. Also, if you love your skin a lot, you can go to a good dermatologist and take carbon peel and microdermabrasion treatment. This treatment can be taken at home every 15 day. This will keep your skin healthy.
5. If you feel that during the monsoon season your skin is becoming more oily than before, gel based cosmetic products should be used instead of moisturizer cream. These products prevent pores from opening.
Image Source Printerest
6. Hair fall is considered common during rainy days, but sometimes this problem becomes more. In such a situation, after every two days, clean the hair and use anti-dendroph shampoo to wash the hair. Avoid applying oil to hair during this season, because sweat brings oil to the hair in the same way.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Korean Skin Care Tips
7. If there is an infection on the skin, use anti-fungal powder. Always keep your skin dry and do not wear wet clothes. Remove wet shoes also immediately. These small precautions will keep your skin infection free and healthy.
8. Make minimal makeup as makeup can cause your skin pores to stop, which can cause breakout. Even if you do make-up, make sure that you clean it well before sleeping.
9. Strawberries can also be use on the face. For this, finely grind half a cup of strawberries. Add one cup of curd and one and a half teaspoon of honey to it. Apply this paste on the face daily. This will keep your skin soft and shiny even during monsoon.
Image Sourse Pharmeasy.in
10. To remove dead skin from the face, use a scrub containing walnuts or strawberries once a week. After this, you can apply face pack containing lemon or neem on the face.
11. Always use waterproof and good branded beauty products during monsoon.
12. Use rose water to keep the skin soft. Almond oil can also be use.