Kangana Ranaut is an Indian film actress. Kangana Ranaut has made her career in Bollywood films, and she is one of the most expensive actresses in India. Actress Kangana Ranaut is also known in the media for expressing her views in public with true heart and honesty.
Kangana is one of the most famous celebrities of India. He has also received many awards, including 3 National Film Awards and four categories of Filmfare Awards. In the Bollywood industry, Kangana Ranaut is called One Tech Actor. Let’s examine some interesting facts about him.
Kangana Ranaut Biography
Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1986 in a Rajput family in Bambala village in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. His mother Asha Ranaut was a school teacher and father Amardeep Ranaut was a businessman. He has an elder sister, Rangoli, Kangana’s manager since 2014 and his younger brother, Akshat.
His great-grandfather Sarju Singh Ranaut was a member of the Legislative Assembly and his grandfather was an officer of the Indian Administration Service. He has been brought up in the ancient mansion of Bambala and Ranavat describes his childhood life as “simple and happy”.
According to Kangana Ranaut, she was “stubborn and rebellious” when she was growing up. According to him, if my father used to bring a plastic gun for my brother and a small doll for me, I would never have adopted him. I used to ask this discrimination question. He got his education from Chandigarh’s DAV School and he made his main subject science and he was also very interested in the same subject. At first she wanted to become a doctor according to the wishes of her parents.
But in the 12th, she failed in the Chemistry Unit Test and since then Ranaut decided to reschedule her career instead of giving All India Pre Medical Test. After this, she came to Delhi at the age of 16 for some time. At that time she did not want to go into the medical field.
Kangana Ranaut’s childhood photo
In Delhi, Ranaut did not know in which field he would make his career, but suddenly a modeling agency was impressed by his style and looks. After this he did some modeling assignments but he was not much interested in this field because he felt that there is no special place for creativity in this field.
Hence, after this, Ranaut decided to focus on acting and Asmita joined the theater group, where she was trained by director Arvind Gaur. After that he had also participated in Gaur’s Theater Workshop and also performed well in many dramas.
During a performance when the male actor was missing, Ranaut played the role of the actor along with his role. For which he received positive response from the audience too.
Later she came to Mumbai to pursue her career in acting and she first got herself enrolled in Asha Chandra’s Drama School for a four-month acting course.
It is said that Ranaut’s initial years in the film industry were full of difficulties. She knew that she did not have much knowledge of English language and had to fight hard to become an actress. In an interview given to Daily News in 2013, Ranaut said:
“People of this industry want that I have no right to speak and I am someone’s favorite thing. I know that I do not speak English well and that is why people make fun of me. That is why dealing with rejection has become an important part of my life now… .. I have known that it is very difficult to relate to the compliments.
Today when people look at me and say that I have achieved something and I have done something different on my own, then I feel like I have tied myself somewhere. All these things scare me. ”
Young Photo’s of Kangana Ranaut’s
During the days of struggle, Ranavat was joined by actor Aditya Pancholi and his wife Zarina Wahab and Kangana treated him like a family member. But after some time the media spread the rumors of Pancholi and Kangana’s love. But Kangana refused to speak on the subject.
It is said that in 2007, Kangana had filed a complaint against Pancholi with the police for physical coercion. Due to this incident Kangana was dominated in the media for some time.
Kangana was also struggling with her health at this time and that’s why she had to eat only “bread and pickle” at that time. After some time his relatives were also angry with the career he had chosen and that is why Kangana did not get support of his family for the next few years. But after the release of Kangana’s film Life in a… Metro in 2007, Kangana was reunited with her family.
Kangana Ranaut with Family and Affairs
Kangana belongs to a Rajput society which is a middle family with a limited mindset about girls. His father Amardeep Ranaut is a businessman and contractor. When Kangana decided to leave her studies and enter the world of glamor, she received a lot of opposition from her family, her father was very angry.
His mother Asha Ranaut is a school teacher, Kangana’s mother also wanted Kangana to get married quickly and settle in peace with her husband, but knowing that Kangana’s wish was supported by her mother It was only Kangana’s mother in his family who supported Kangana in films.
Kangana’s grandfather was in the army, when he saw Kangna’s first kissing scene on TV, he was very angry, he asked Kangana to remove his surname in front of his name.
Kangana Ranaut with her parents Asha Ranaut & Amardeep Ranaut
Actress Kangana Ranaut with her elder sister Rangoli Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut with her brother Akshit Ranaut
Actress Kangana Ranaut with her entire Family
Kangana started dating Aditya Pancholi while she was still struggling. He was a married man and was 20 years older than her; Nevertheless, nothing stopped them from romantic engagement. They break up due to Kangana’s physical abuse.
Kangana Ranaut Affair with Aditya Pancholi
After parting with Aditya Pancholi, Ranaut soon fell in love with Adhyayan Suman. In 2009 Lovebirds met on the set of the film Raaz. Unfortunately, their relationship did not last long.
Subsequently, she was rumored to be dating Ajay Devgan once upon a time in Mumbai during the shoot.
Kangana Ranaut Affair with Ajay Devgan
After that, Kangana went into a brief relationship with a British doctor, Nicholas Loferty.
Later, she started dating Hrithik Roshan. Their relationship, which was one of Bollywood’s most talked about relationships, ended with a legal battle.
Kangana Ranaut Affair with Hrithik Roshan
Actress Kangana Ranaut Film Career
Kangana faced many struggles to get into films. She left her studies and started modeling, then made her debut in 2006 with the film Gangster. Seeing his acting in this film, he received a lot of praise and after this film he started getting offers from many films. He worked in many films, he played a challenging character in every film, his acting is praised by everyone in Bollywood.
She came into contact with film producer Mahesh Bhatt during her early days of conflict, which led to her playing the lead role in Anurag Basu’s romantic thriller Gangster. He took full advantage of this opportunity and with this film he made a good impression among the audience.
His performance in this film was highly appreciated and Kangana also received the year’s Best Female Debut Award for this film. After this, Kangana did not look back and gave more than one superhit films.
Kangana has acted in many hits like Faison, Vaada Raha, Woh Lamheon, Knockout, Tanu Weds Manu, Ready, Simran. Recently, her performance in Kangana’s film ‘Manikarnika: Jhansi Ki Rani’ was praised by everyone. His performance in this film is unique.
Some facts about Kangana Ranaut you don’t know
- Attracted by the world of glamor, she left her studies in the middle and participated in many beauty contests and made way for the modeling world.
- His younger sister has also been victim of acid attack. A man entered her house on the pretext of making money orders and attacked Rangoli.
- This script writer wanted to go to New York to take a course but he changed his decision and after coming to India, Kangna, the dialog for this film of Queen’s film, has been written by Kangana herself.
- This is a train Kathak dancer. They say that if it does not become an actor, then perhaps it would have liked to become a doctor. He loves watching movies.
- Kangana is a non-vegetarian vegetarian and was listed as “India’s most vegetarian” by PETA in 2013.
- Ranaut is a well trained Kathak dancer.
- Kangana owns a BMW 7 Series car.
- Miss Ranaut is one of the youngest Indian actresses to win the National Film Award at the age of 22.
- His dream is to buy a farmhouse in Shimla and then retire from work.
- Allegedly, the actress received a Rs. Rupa Rangoon for 110 million, which is the highest paid Bollywood actress for a film.
- Kangana’s family disapproved of her decision to make acting her career. She was kicked out of her home when she still wanted to join Glamor World.
- Interestingly, Kangana wrote her own dialogues for the film Queen. She even went to New York for a screenwriting course but had to leave midway to promote the queen.
- On 15 January 2020, he launched his production company Manikarnika Films in Pali Hills in Mumbai.
- In September 2017, Kangana appeared in Rajat Sharma’s “Aap Ki Adalat” where she revealed a lot about her personal life and Bollywood film industry.
Kangana Ranaut controversy
- While Kangana was still a struggling man, she was very old and had already married Aditya Pancholi. After he was physically assaulted by an actress in an auto-rickshaw when he accused her of infidelity and manipulation, their relationship ended on an ugly note. The actress later filed a police complaint against him.
- Shekhar Suman’s son Adhyan Suman claimed that Kangana ruined his life and upset him emotionally. She detailed in her detailed interview with a leading newspaper how she was beaten and abused by the actress. He also alleged that he did some black magic on her.
Kangana Ranaut controversy with Adhyan Suman
- Kangana is known for making some bold statements. During a chat show she called for huge trouble for herself, saying, “Only good friends can be friends of friendship and f ** k.” Just friends in Bollywood means friends of f ** k who are a little prominant. “
Kangana Ranaut controversy with Hrithik Roshan
- In 2012, during Blender Pride Fashion Week in Mumbai, Ranaut suffered a wardrobe malfunction while walking the ramp for Gavin Miguel.
- Kangana went into a media-lead fight with the actor, Hrithik Roshan, who started calling him “silly ex” and resulted in a full-fledged legal battle.
Some favorite things of Kangana Ranaut
- Sridevi topped the list of her favorite actresses.
- Kangana loves cooking, reading, writing and doing yoga in her spare time.
- She likes to eat berry burst and lentils.
- He likes to play basketball.
- His favorite color is black.
- Kangana’s favorite restaurant is KongPoush in Mumbai.
- She loves to wear Chanel No. 5 perfume.
- Though Kangana is not much into watching TV shows and movies, but something happens like her favorite film.
- Paris and Milan are her favorite travel destinations.
- He is deeply influenced by Mahatma Gandhi’s autobiography “The Story of my Experiments with Truth”.
Kangana’s Salary and Net worth
- With a net worth of $ 12 million, Kangana charged ₹ 11–12 crore for a film.
- Kangana has received three National Film Awards, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion (2008), Best Actress for Queen (2014), and Best Actress for Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015).
- She has also been awarded four Filmfare Awards; Best Filmfare Debut (2006) for Gangster, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion (2008), Best Actress for Queen (2014) and Best Actress-Critics for Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015).