During the rainy season, the atmosphere is not the same. Sometimes it is cold, sometimes sweating and sometimes the weather is dry due to the winds. In this case, special care is taken of the skin.
Like normal days, skin care does not protect the skin and problems arise.
Monsoon Face Pack
In this way, weather changing from moment to moment affects your skin and hair. During the monsoon the resistance of our body is also very reduced. Due to which skin problems also arise.
You should drink plenty of water in this season to take care of your skin. Also, other methods should be adopted for your skin care. You can make Natural Face Pack at home to take care of skin in the rain.
Some Homemade Monsoon Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Glowing Skin being made at home, it will not harm your skin in any way. So let us know which are the Monsoon Face Pack and how it is used.
Banana Face Pack for Monsoon
- Applying banana gives glow to the skin so
- Make a paste by mashing one-quarter banana well.
- Now grind a handful of mint leaves. Add some honey and lemon to it.
- Mix these two paste and prepare the pack. Add a few drops of rose water to it and apply it on the face for 15 minutes.
- Then after 15 minutes wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is useful for all skin types.
- This Face Pack for Rainy Season is very useful and its use keeps the skin moist and makes the skin glow.
Chandan (Sandal) Monsoon Face Pack
- Sandalwood is a boon for the skin. So in the rainy season you
- Make a pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder with rose water. And add some milk to this powder.
- If desired, one teaspoon aloe vera gel and one teaspoon turmeric can also be added.
- Apply this pack on the face and neck for 10 minutes and after it dries, wash it with the help of cold water.
- This pack will give you glowing skin by removing facial oil.
- This Monsoon Face Pack is best for acne.
Aloe Vera Face Pack for Monsoon
- The aloe vera face pack is also good in the rainy season.
- It maintains moisture in the skin and also does not cause dryness in the skin.
- Take aloe vera gel to make its pack. You can use fresh aloe vera for gel or it is also available in the market.
- Now mix a few drops of rose water into it. Apply this pack on the face and let it dry for some time.
- After the pack dries, wash the face thoroughly with water.
Read Also: Monsoon Skin Care Tips and Skin Problem
Monsoon Mix face care with face fruit pack
- The risk of bacteria is highest during the monsoon.
- You can use Mix Fruit Facepack to protect the skin from bacteria.
- Take sev and papaya to make this pack. Mash these fruits well.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of milk to this mixture. Now apply it well in face and neck.
- After drying for some time, wash it with clean water. It improves the skin and makes the skin look clear.
Cashew Monsoon Face Pack
- Cashew face pack is also great for skin care during the rainy season.
- You can apply this pack on all skin types. To make a pack, first soak cashew nuts in water for 4 hours. After this, when cashew is soaked well then grind them.
- Add curd and multani mitti to this paste. Your pack is ready and apply it well in all parts of face and neck.
- Then after 15 minutes wash the face with clean water.
Green Tea Monsoon Face Pack
- Green tea face packs are also beneficial for this season. Pimple problems are also very common in this season.
- By applying this face pack, you can get rid of the problem of pimples as well as you can get glowing skin.
- To make a pack, take 2 teaspoons of green tea and grind it in a blender, its powder will be ready.
- Now mix one spoon of curd in this powder. Apply this paste on the face. Then let it be so for a while. After drying, wash face with lukewarm water.
- This Face Pack for Glowing Skin proves to be very beneficial.
Strawberry Monsoon Face Mask
- Take 2 strawberries and chop it well. Add two spoons of breadcrumbs and rose water to it.
- Add a spoonful of brandy to it and mix it all together.
- Apply the prepared mixture on the face and after 20 minutes of its drying, wash it thoroughly with the help of a face wash.
- It is not only a Best Face Pack for Oily Skin, it is also very beneficial for normal skin.
Best Monsoon Face Pack for Monsoon daily uses
Multani Mitti Face Pack for Monsoon
- If oil comes on your face frequently or there is stickiness due to humid weather, then Multani Mitti face pack is best for you. For this you
- Take 5-6 tablespoons of multani mitti
- Mix a few drops of rose water.
- Make a paste by mixing 3-4 drops of lemon juice.
- Then apply this pack on the face as well as on the neck. Then after 15 to 20 minutes, wet the hands lightly and remove this pack by rubbing it lightly.
- This pack cleanses the dirt and dirt of the skin as well as reduces the oil of the skin.
- People with dry skin should not use Multani Mitti Face Pack. This Face Pack for Oily Skin is considered more good.
Gram and Turmeric Face Pack for Monsoon
- Turmeric enhances skin color and removes stains by eliminating bacteria that damage skin during rainy season.
- To make gram flour and turmeric facepack, you should take 2 spoons gram flour and two pinches of turmeric.
- Mix these two with rose water and prepare a paste. Apply this pack on the face and neck for 15 minutes.
- After that wash face with fresh water. Within a few days you will see a difference.
Curd – Gram Flour Monsoon Face Pack
- Applying curd and gram flour facepack brings back the glow of the skin and also makes the skin smooth.
- Take out two spoons of curd in a bowl. Now mix one spoon gram flour in it. Mix both well. Its creamy paste will be ready.
- Now it has to be applied on the face and neck. Keep in mind that whenever you apply it on the face, only apply its thin layer.
- After the pack dries, if you have pimples or pimples on your face, do not rub it,
- Wash it with normal water. If your skin is clear, then take a little water in your hand and mash it slightly.