Amazon Prime Paatal Lok Web Series Review:
According to the web series so far this year has not been that special. No such web series came which set the trend among Hindi audiences like ‘Sacred Games’ or ‘Mirzapur’. But now perhaps the audience has found something similar. Unmatched thriller with tremendous crime, it is also served on the realistic plate. Everything is happening around you.
Amazon Prime Video’s web series ‘Patal Lok’ started making its buzz since the trailer. Produced by Anushka Sharma with the direction of Sudeep Sharma. At the same time, the work of actors like Neeraj Kabi, Jaideep Ahlawat, Abhishek Banerjee and Gul Panag. Let’s know, how did we like this web series of Amazon Prime Video …
Patal Lok Web Series Story:
The story is of a policeman. The name is Hathiram Chaudhary (Jaideep Ahlawat). Posting is at Outer Jamunapar Police Station, Delhi. According to Hathiram’s Watsup University, there are three worlds in the world. Swarga Loka – Where Elders Live. Prithvi Lok- where he lives. Hades – Where his posting is. There is a bridge in the area of Hathiram.
In the special operation of Delhi Police, four criminals are arrested on this bridge. Hammer Tyagi, Tope Singh, Chini and Kabir M.
He is accused of conspiring to murder media tycoon Sanjeev Mehra (Neeraj Kabi). Sanjeev Mehra is a famous TV journalist with black coat in white kulf. One time hero and today zero in TRP. This case is assigned to Hathiram.
The case has several aspects that Hathiram has to sort out. Hathiram has to not only tell the police department, but also tell his family that he is a hero. Can he solve the case? To know this, you have to watch the Hades Patal Lok web series.
Patal Lok Series Cast:
- Neeraj Kabi as Sanjeev Mehra
- Jaideep Ahlawat as Hathiram Chaudhary
- Gul Panag as Renu Chaudhary
- Mairembam Ronaldo Singh as Mary Lyngdoh
- Abhishek Banerjee as Vishal “Hathoda” Tyagi
- Swastika Mukherjee as Dolly Mehra
- Ishwak Singh as Imran Ansari
- Sandeep Mahajan as Dahiya
- Jagjeet Sandhu as Tope Singh “Chaaku”
- Asif Khan as Kabir M
- Niharika Lyra Dutt as Sara Matthews
- Bodhisattva Sharma as Siddharth Chaudhary
- Anindita Bose as Chanda Mukherjee
- Vipin Sharma as DCP Bhagat
- Asif Basra as Jai Malik
- Manish Chaudhary as Vikram Kapoor
- Akash Khurana as Singh Saab
What is special about Patal Lok web series
The list of topics that make the Patal Lok web series special is long, so the matter should be understood in a systematic way.
1. Sudeep Sharma has proved himself in terms of direction. Sudeep has previously written films like ‘NH10’ and ‘Udta Punjab’. They have kept the web series very simple. As the episode progresses, it captures you so much that you continue to enter ‘Patal Lok’.
Sudeep has an equal grip on local language, location and color. You will hear Punjabi in the Punjab scene. English will be heard in the High Society of New Delhi, and Bundelkhandi in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh. You will never feel that the case is going astray.
2. Direction has got tremendous support of acting. Jaideep Ahlawat, who plays Shahid in the first part of ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’, is seen in a completely different tone. The expressions on the face are like water. A distraught policeman who is fighting all over the house and office.
Jaideep has taken down the face, happiness and sorrow of that policeman. Jaideep’s fellow policeman Ishwak Singh also fully supports the case of acting.
Neeraj Kabi appears in the role of a professional journalist. Neeraj seems to be perfect everywhere, from Netflix’s ‘Taj Mahal’ to Urdu’s numbered Sanjiv Mehra’s fictitious English. At the same time, Abhishek Banerjee, who plays Hummer Tyagi, has not said anything special to his mouth. But their eyes do everything. Gul Panag plays the character of a domestic woman very easily.
3. Story is the life of this web series. She tries to contain the subtractions happening in today’s India. The most important thing is that the thriller and suspense remain until the last rod. Patal lok series takes a twist in every episode, but you can never be predictable.
There are many dialogues that people will also get mem material. Like – it is written in Puranas, but I have read on WhatsApp. Sudeep Sharma, Gunjit Chopra, Sagar Haveli and Hardik Mehta have done a good job together.
4. The tech side of the series is strong. Most of the shooting has been done on the actual location. Even if you don’t, you don’t feel. From the drone to the close shots, you get every angle of the camera. The total mixing technique makes it easy to visualize. Filming of the scene, especially the violence, is praiseworthy.
Where is the deficiency in Patal Lok series
It is not that the web series is clean and clean, with no drawbacks. Hades also have some shortcomings.
1. The end of the web series is a bit disappointing. It can be fabricated in a better way. Perhaps the author should have thought about this a little more.
2. Violence and profanity are quite high. To say this, they have also been used in Sacred Games and Mirzapur. But excesses could be avoided in these cases.
3. Some episodes in between are mildly slow. Where the story seems to stop. However, this is until you have overcome it. You might not even realize it.
4. Hades is politically quite sensitive. In such cases, there is a difference of threads. Some people may object to some scenes.
In the end of Patal Lok Series
If you remove some issues from the web series, then it makes you travel from hell to heaven. The thrill is at its peak when watching the series. After a long time, the Hindi web series has had some of the best in the genre of crime.
Perhaps the second season of Patal Lok with Mirzapur is also going to be a Yaksha question for Amazon Prime Video. People are going to compare it to Netflix’s Sacred Games.